Marilyn’s main passion is providing her real estate clients with integrity and unsurpassed customer service. She strives to be the best she can possibly be at whatever she’s doing (thus “The Richter Scale of Excellence”). As she has lived in the metropolitan area her whole life, she is very familiar with most aspects of each community and has been involved with first time buyers, relocating families, empty nesters moving from their long time homes to other lifestyles, as well as those buyers interested in new construction. Much of her business comes from repeat or referral clientele due to her commitment for maintaining strong relationships with present and former clients, whether local or relocating.
Marilyn earned her degree in English, History and Social Studies. Before her career in real estate, she taught in the public schools, worked in banking and the computer industry. During her years in real estate she has:
- Been a member of the Fazendin Management Advisory Committee
- Received the Ann Brockhouse Award
- Has been a multi-year recipient of the Minneapolis/St. Paul Super Real Estate Agent Award
- Served as Secretary of the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors® (MAAR) Executive Committee
- Was a member of the MAAR Board of Directors
- Serves as a member and chair of the MAAR Professional Standards Committee
She is married with two adult children (a son who graduated from the Air Force Academy and a daughter who is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School). She enjoys spending leisure time with her family, including grandsons and a granddaughter and she dotes on her dog Morgan, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
Let her years as a resident of our community and familiarity with the metro area be of help to you.
Awards Marilyn Richter has Earned:
- Agent of the Month
- Ann Brockhouse Award
- Multiple Diamond Award Recipient
- Top Ten Salesperson
- Named “Best Real Estate Professional” for several consecutive years