- Office 952.473.7000
- Cell 320.226.3217
Sandra Russen is a seasoned Agent/Broker providing full Real Estate services in the Minneapolis West Metro Communities and West Central Minnesota since 1997.
Throughout her years in the real estate business, Sandra has a robust array of experiences and skill sets with Residential and small Commercial Property sales, Hobby farm and Agricultural Land sales, REO, Distressed Properties and Foreclosures, Estate Sales, and Relocation Services.
Sandra has offered start-to-finish, full time real estate services in the West Central, MN communities of Montevideo and Granite Falls. Her career experiences include: Past Owner/Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises (2004-2014), Broker Associate with RE/MAX Preferred out of Willmar (2014-2017) MN, Hughes Real Estate and Auction (2017-2018), and most recently Owner/Broker of Russen Realty, LLC 2019-2023.
Effective March 1st, 2023, Sandra joined Fazendin Realtors of Wayzata as she transitions her business to the Delano, MN area. Sandra’s primary market areas are Wright County, Carver County, and the western metro of Hennepin County (Delano, Watertown, Maple Plain, Orono, Independence, and surrounding cities). Having established deep ties to her networks in West Central, MN, Sandra continues to provide real estate services with a focus on listings and relocation. Referrals are always appreciated.
Sandra is committed to providing relevant, informative insight to her clients. She stays active and connected in the Real Estate industry through various volunteer service and continued education. Real Estate Designations include: Certified Residential Specialist (CRS); Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR); and Graduate of Real-estate Institute (GRI).
Volunteer Participation includes:
- 2022/2023 Minnesota Membership Leader for RRC (Residential Real Estate Council)
- Volunteer member of the Montevideo Heritage Haven committee, with a focus on problem-solving homelessness and housing for those in need of safe homes.
More about Sandra:
- Participating member with the Minneapolis and Minnesota Association of Realtors
- RPAC Member Contributor (Realtor Political Action Committee)
- President of the WCAR (2014-2015) -West Central Association of Realtors
- Volunteer on the Board of Directors for WCAR (2008-2017)
- Volunteer on the Member Enhancement Committee (2017-2022) for WCAR
- Board of Directors for 10 years at Brookside Senior Housing-Montevideo.
- Chamber Member in Delano, Montevideo, and Granite Falls business communities.
- U. S. Army Veteran
- Proud Supporter of Wounded Warrior Project and other Veteran based services
- Active Gardener and Dog Lover